Re: [xsl] best way

Subject: Re: [xsl] best way
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:42:37 -0400
Best is a value-judgment. Obviously, you're asking the xsl list and so
we're going to espouse the benefits of using XSL transformations to
create HTML.

I find that upkeep of websites using XSL are easier because of the
natural division between program logic and display logic. Also, I find
that re-use of common HTML situations is very easy in XSL.

-Steve