[xsl] Unexpected behaviour with XSL-FO / Apache FOP

Subject: [xsl] Unexpected behaviour with XSL-FO / Apache FOP
From: "Wasiq Shaikh" <wasiq911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:37:03 -0400
Hello,

I'm using DocBook XSL-FO stylesheets (1.73.0) to create PDF's, processed with FOP (0.94). The XML document is a 'task' with a number of 'procedures'. Simple markup but quite long.

When I process this document, everything is squished into one page, everything is superimposed on eachother. There are no page-breaks. However I have no problem processing other DocBook XML files that do not contain task tags.

How should I go about fixing this problem?

This is the error (not so much an error but "information"):

Aug 31, 2007 3:15:26 PM org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler warning
WARNING: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing
Aug 31, 2007 3:15:26 PM org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler warning
WARNING: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Note: namesp. cut : processing stripped document
Aug 31, 2007 3:15:26 PM org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler warning
WARNING: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Making portrait pages on USletter paper (8.5inx11in)
Aug 31, 2007 3:15:28 PM org.apache.fop.hyphenation.Hyphenator getHyphenationTree
SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en
Aug 31, 2007 3:15:29 PM org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageBreaker$1 notifyOverflow
WARNING: Content of the region-body on page 1 overflows the available area in block-progression dimension. (fo:page-sequence, no context info available)

Enter to win a night a VIP night out at TIFF http://redcarpet.sympatico.msn.ca/