Re: [xsl] Unexpected Context Node at Points in XPath Expression

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unexpected Context Node at Points in XPath Expression
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 01:18:38 +0200
Abel Braaksma wrote:
I find it very worrying that either of your expressions select anything. I tried the page you mentioned and tried to visually follow your path,

<snip />

On this page:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/A.I.

I should look more carefully: the link that my mailprog (thunderbird) makes of it does not include the trailing dot (as normally a link wouldn't end on any and the dot it part of the sentence). Anyway, I see now that the other page *is* different and does contain <h2> tags. And now both queries select something (and different things). Sorry for my first mistaken interpretation of your queries...

-- Abel Braaksma