Re: [xsl] In Search of People Who Know About and/or Use the, Document Function

Subject: Re: [xsl] In Search of People Who Know About and/or Use the, Document Function
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:50:34 -0600
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:41:39 -0600, M. David Peterson <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NOTE: It gets *MUCH* better than this silly example, I promise.

BTW: Eric (Larson) > If you happen to be listening in, and to everyone else: By "silly example" I wasn't referring to Ume's Upcoming Shows and instead the fact that the demo as a whole is obviously fairly basic and not very useful unless put within the context of something more (re)usable. Like, for example, a personal portal of all the web content you have interest in, and none of the content you don't.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155