[xsl] Exclude Doctype for output HTML

Subject: [xsl] Exclude Doctype for output HTML
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:15:48 -0700
I need to exclude the doctype decleration from the output for HTML.
There is a base template which sets the output type to HTML and
includes a doctype decleration there, but in the child template I need
to override and exclude the doctype output.  Is this possible.

Platform:  .NET 2.0 XSLT 1.0

The problem:  For an Ajax request, I need to return the <option>
elements for my selector element.  IE does not care to well for the
additional doctype decleration in the selector element.  So I'm
getting:

Thanks,

Karl..