RE: [xsl] changing value of xi:include's href variable during compilationg with XSLTPROC

Subject: RE: [xsl] changing value of xi:include's href variable during compilationg with XSLTPROC
From: Nancy Brandt <nancy_brndt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:15:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Michael. In general, you are right. But at this
specific moment, I am very nervous because of this
issue as my documentation does not compile well. I
tried this, according to what I understood from your

xsl:template match="xi:include">
  <xi:include>
    <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
    <xsl:attribute name="href">
      <xsl:if test="contains('#')">
      <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
      <xsl:value-of select="substring-before('#')"/>
      <xsl:value-of select="substring-after('#')"/>
      <xsl:value-of select="concat(@*, '.online',
'#')"/>
      </xsl:if>
     <xsl:value-of select="concat(@*, '.online')"/>
    </xsl:attribute>
  </xi:include>
</xsl:template>

The compiler saXPath error : Invalid number of
arguments
xmlXPathCompiledEval: 1 objects left on the stack.
ys:

please, correct me!

Thanks in advance,
Nancy