RE: [xsl] Is this the best way to emit one line per occurrence of an xpath?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Is this the best way to emit one line per occurrence of an xpath?
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:26:24 -0600
<stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>

  <output method="text"/>

  <template match="/">
    <for-each select="/beans/bean[@singleton!='false']/@class">
      <value-of select="concat(normalize-space(), '&#10;')"/>
    </for-each>
  </template>

</stylesheet>

Unless you want the same behavior for @class in another section of your
stylesheet, I'd replace the template with a for-each, especially when
its content is so simple. <output method="text"/> is much simpler,
unless you're actually producing XML elsewhere in your stylesheet. And
with <output method="text"/>, you're not producing namespaces in your
output, so you can drop the xsl: prefix and work directly with the XSLT
elements.

But the logic is the same; all of the changes here are personal coding
style preferences. Take them or leave them, you asked. ^_^

~ Scott