RE: [xsl] problem for extracting information using xsl from one xml, please help me

Subject: RE: [xsl] problem for extracting information using xsl from one xml, please help me
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:14:43 -0600
I copy-pasted your description into a text editor, and replaced the long
names with shorted, more readable ones... and I still don't see any
clear patterns between your input and your desired output. From your
description, I'm guessing you want something like this:

<xsl:template
match="metadatosinformacion_texto[previous-sibling::composicioninformaci
on_alias = 'estado']">
  <input type="checkbox" name="titulorevista" value="{.}"/>
</xsl:template>

~ Scott