[xsl] Single output from many inputs

Subject: [xsl] Single output from many inputs
From: David Sinclair <dsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:58:39 +0000
I have an ant build file and one of the tasks we need to do is to collect all the elements that have a certain attribute across many files in our code base into one xml file.

Does anyone here know of a way to use XSLT to do this? I had thought to use the xslt ant task to run on all files with a certain extension and collect all the values but I cant find a way to collect the results of each transform into the same file.

       <xslt basedir="${sourcedir}" destdir="${targetdir}"
           style="extract-shared-instances.xsl" includes="**/*.xhtml"
           extension=".xhtml" force="true"/>

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me,

Dave