Re: [xsl] fo:inline within fo:basic-link (extra output space)

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:inline within fo:basic-link (extra output space)
From: Khaled Aly <ka.aly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:35:31 +0200
But David; when I removed the XT/Saxon generated space from around the inline in the FO file, the spaces were gone. Also, XEP produced same. I think if it is so, the cause may turn out occasionally, and it's not that serious problem.

Many thanks for your help.

Khaled

David Carlisle wrote:
 I don't think it is related to indentation  since I did not use them
 near this context.

No srry I misread your samlbpe xml. I don't think fo:inline should be causing extra white space, if it is you may want to report it to the fop maintainers.

david