Re: [xsl] How Remove or Hide Blank Page View on Explorer

Subject: Re: [xsl] How Remove or Hide Blank Page View on Explorer
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 22:54:51 +0530
Unfortunately, I don't get clarity about your business and technical problem.

You wrote, that your input XML file is:
> <Page Id="Page_1"/>
> <Page Id="Page_2"/> <!-- I want hide this page number. -->
> <Page Id="Page_3"/>
> <Page Id="Page_4"/>

What exactly is a page in your context? Is it a separate HTML file, or
is it just a <Page> tag?
Are you invoking XSLT using the PI in browser? Also, are you using a
scripting environment?

Please elaborate further ...

--
Regards,