RE: [xsl] RTF to HTML transformation via XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] RTF to HTML transformation via XSL
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:06:08 -0500
XSL is designed to transform XML to other formats (e.g., HTML, RTF).
While there are features of XSLT 2.0 that you could use to transform RTF (text version) to HTML, I would probably seek some other method, such as Java, were I in your position.

That your question has so far only this reply (I believe), is a signal that you are taking the wrong approach.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email