Re: [xsl] Special footer on fifth page

Subject: Re: [xsl] Special footer on fifth page
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:21:03 -0500
At 2007-11-20 16:10 -0500, Robert Austin wrote:
I'd like a special legal disclaimer footer on the fifth page (or one the
last page if there aren't five pages). How can I do this?
I looked into conditional page master reference element's position
attribute, but that seems only to support first, last, any, rest.

Using "last" would give you an area that won't adjust to the size of your disclaimer.

I've suggested using <footnote> effectively for your problem in the past:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xsl-list/2002-02/msg00006.html

I hope this helps.

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008