Re: [xsl] Iterating recursivly on a node changing the element names

Subject: Re: [xsl] Iterating recursivly on a node changing the element names
From: ML mail <mlnospam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:03:19 -0800 (PST)
Ah that nsprefix, now I understand... So I tryed now
to define my nsprefix which is actualy mml (for
mathml) like this:

<xsl:stylesheet
        xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";

        version="1.0">

but unfortunately when I transform my sample xml file
with your xslt (+ the stylesheet definition above)
Xalan-J complains that the namespace prefix mml is not
declared. Am I still missing something ?

Regards

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs