Re: [xsl] Follow path in source-xml according to another source-document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Follow path in source-xml according to another source-document
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:58:16 +0530
If Ids are not unique, then my stylesheet won't work as expected. I am
sorry, I don't have a better solution just now. Hopefully somebody
else could give better advice.

Do you need help with local-name() function?

for e.g. if element is named as <xyz:name>...</xyz:name>, where xyz is
bound to some namespace URI. The function name() would return
'xyz:name', whereas local-name() would return 'name'.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi