[xsl] for-each and value-of (tree menu)

Subject: [xsl] for-each and value-of (tree menu)
From: Lucas Gonçalves Grossi <lggrossi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:28:52 -0200
Hello everybody,

I'm having a problem in my XSL code. My XSL file get an xml as input and
derives an html. In the output html I'm trying to do a tree menu, and the <h4>
html tag is the initializator of the button in menu, i.e. when I click in this
button, the menu open, like this "+" of xml.
The problem is that, as the h4 is after the for-each, it's appearing just in
the first value. So, the menu is ok (open) just for the first value. Ex:
goal
   +question1
   +question2
If I click on question 1, open or close his submenu. If i click on question 2,
should appear his submenu, but it open or close the menu of question 1 too.
Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

<xsl:for-each select="gqmroot/goal">
	<h4><xsl:value-of select="@titleGoal"/></h4>
		<ul>