Re: [xsl] Using XSL to create interactive web page from XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XSL to create interactive web page from XML
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 14:28:19 +0100
Furst, Tom wrote:

1. How to ensure that each symptom is only linked to its associated <corrective-action-ref> elements.
2. What needs to be used as the "href" attribute for the HTML.

This is the simple stylesheet I have created so far:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"

Are you really using XSLT 2.0 as the version attribute suggests? In that case, to display stuff in an iframe, you could make use of xsl:result-document to generate additional documents and then you just need to make sure the links address the generated documents.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/