Re: [xsl] Grouping problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping problem
From: Terry Ofner <tofner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:44:37 -0500
Thanks Andrew for your suggestion. It works like a charm. As for the malformed XML, that was caused by my fiddling with it to make it more readable. The original xml is fine. Sorry about that.

I notice that my original stylesheet has sparked a minor issue. I didn't realize. I have tried the original again using Saxon8. No warning. But no output either. My mistake. I had been editing the sheet heavily. I sent one of the many attempts that did nothing.

Sorry about stirring up such a fuss.

Current Thread