[xsl] Images are not coming in the .pdf file.

Subject: [xsl] Images are not coming in the .pdf file.
From: <sanjeev.paul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:59:12 +0530
Hi All,

I am facing a problem while transforming a word document into xsl-fo
using Word2Xsl style sheet,the images in the word document are not
coming when I am rendering the xsl-fo into .pdf.Is there any way to get
the images also.Please help me of getting the images in the .pdf file.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Sanjeev Kumar Paul
Project Engg
Madhapur,Hyderabad
Mobile-9908688862

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com