Re: [xsl] xalan and replace "regex"

Subject: Re: [xsl] xalan and replace "regex"
From: "Matthew L. Avizinis" <mla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:39:18 -0500
Hello,
I haven't participated here in the last couple years because these great
folks have answered so many of my questions that I can pretty much
accomplish what I need to on my own now.  :-)

It looks like you're trying to use the exslt extension functions.  To
use them you have to include the particular namespace of the function
you're wanting to use, e.g. str:replace(string, replace1, replace2).