[xsl] uri-decode function

Subject: [xsl] uri-decode function
From: Erik Wilde <dret@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:47:48 +0100
hello.

i am looking for a uri-decode function in xslt 2.0. it is not in xpath 2.0's function library, exslt only has very outdated versions, and a bit of googling did not yield any results. my guess is that writing it myself would be not too hard, but it also would not be trivial, since it must implement the utf-8 algorithm. so it would be great to find an xslt 2.0 implementation of a uri-decoder that i could use. if anybody has heard of something like that, please let me know!

thanks and a happy new year,

erik wilde   tel:+1-510-6432253 - fax:+1-510-6425814
       dret@xxxxxxxxxxxx  -  http://dret.net/netdret
       UC Berkeley - School of Information (ISchool)