Re: [xsl] document() function and error-handling

Subject: Re: [xsl] document() function and error-handling
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 01:01:32 +0100
Nassar, Anthony wrote:
[.....]

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Trenda [mailto:Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:02 PM
To: Nassar, Anthony
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please keep the discussion central (you send it to Anthony directly). Your (Scott's) comment is important for us to understand your problem. By sending all your replies to the list you ensure yourself of the best responses and we can more easily follow the discussion.

Thanks, this actually helps a lot. A question on the subject: our
proprietary preprocessor that I'm using accesses MSXML's IXSLProcessor
in C++; do you know if the XmlResolver class is available outside of the
.NET framework? If so, I can just tell our developer who maintains the
preprocessor to force file-checking on physical paths, and to use the
same mapped-path resolution for (local) logical paths. That seems like
it'd be the better solution overall, and it'd fix some headaches of mine
in other places. :)

Again, thanks for the reply!