RE: [xsl] Document Function Befuddlement

Subject: RE: [xsl] Document Function Befuddlement
From: "Signature House" <systems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:40:04 -0500
Scott

Thanks, that works, but it just makes the whole thing weirder.

I also tried:

<xsl:for-each select="document($monthly_link/@link)/descendant-or-self::*">

but got the same results as before, only the first file came thru and it added some blank lines:

Pos Name    Value
--- ----
1
2   daily
3   client
4   day     1
5
6   name    John
7

I'd really like to get rid of having to specify the /daily so I could use it as a generic utility - just change the name of the file
with the list of file names and run this against it. Also, this wouldn't work if the input files didn't all have the same structure.

I'll take Michael Kay's advice and try another processor.

Anyone have any suggestions for a 1.0 processor that'll run under Windows XP (cheap or free)?

Thanks

Mike McBee
Signature House
systems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx