Re: [xsl] extension to insert XML into a db

Subject: Re: [xsl] extension to insert XML into a db
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:13:15 -0800
Dear Mario,

I have not got to that point right now, but it is my expectation from my earlier research (and I apologize that the details do not immediately come to mind) that I will be able to use modules in Xquery applications provided in association with eXist to hook applications to relational data should I need to do so (so far I haven't had to write SQL for sometime).

With respect,
Steven