Re: [xsl] Adding Missing Element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Adding Missing Element
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:55:32 GMT
> Bug in my XSLT engine?

No, as Michael has said exclude-result-prefixes="c". probably does what
you want here. I didn't mention that initially as I wasn't sure that
this was the case you were in. I thought that you meant you were getting
<n:A xmlns:n="http://bar.com/ns";>
  <n:B xmlns:n="http://bar.com/ns";>
ie redundant namespace declarations on the children, which while not
actually a bug would be very strange, and not something I've seen an XSLt
engine do,

David