Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:25:22 -0800
I will build a test case later today.

The first call to the root node stores a value in a key and the second call is meant to use the key value. The problem is that the key is not seen in the second call, so I believe that I have to reference the initial document explicitly (but, of course, that document reference is unknown in the second call).

Thanks for the input.

Steven