[xsl] Accessing file properties

Subject: [xsl] Accessing file properties
From: "Sean Tiley" <sean.tiley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:36:06 -0500
Hi there,
I am using XSLT 2.0 and what I am doing is processing word files,
(saved in xml format).

The word files are documents that describe a piece of software
functionality to be tested by a qa analyst along with the test cases.
The results of the test cases are recorded in the table alongside the
test cases.

I can successfully extract the test case result information (Test case
ID, Date executed, PASS/FAIL, Bug ID etc) from the table within the
word doc and format it how I need.

I am wondering if during the transformation I have access to the word
document properties such as name, size, modification date etc?

Thanks
--
Sean Tiley
sean.tiley@xxxxxxxxx