Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:00:27 -0800
Well, this is not true when is comes to the matter of keys since there is a direct state dependence on which keys have been processed and which have not in all cases. This order is enforced by the hierarchical order of the documents itself. And nor is this true in the case I consider, where one document includes another, then there is a sequentiality established by that fact.

With respect,
Steven