Re: [xsl] How to mark every 5th output record.

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to mark every 5th output record.
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:03:26 GMT
>   Well, that requires to create a new sequence that will
> reference existing nodes, but that doesn't imply to copy
> nodes themselves.  Or I've missed something.

that's why I asked whether we were doing 1 or 2, as it turns out we're
doing 1+exslt, I think that you can't access the re-ordered list without
constructing a set of nodes (which don't have to be copies of the source
of course, they maybe transformed versions or even "reference" nodes
that just hold the order and an id back into the original source.

David