Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 Function To Calculate Relative Paths?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 Function To Calculate Relative Paths?
From: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:40:39 -0500
Eliot Kimber wrote:
Does anyone have code lying about or can anyone point me to a description of the algorithm for calculating the relative path from one fully-qualified file to another? I know I've figured this out in the past but I remember it being hard for my addled brain to work out the details. A search of this list via MarkMail didn't reveal any past discussion in an XSLT 2 context (where the task should be much easier given functions and string tokenization).

Thanks for everyone's replies--I'll be trying to implement an XSLT 2 function for this here directly and will post my results here.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
Eliot Kimber