RE: [xsl] Processing multiple input files and writing to one output

Subject: RE: [xsl] Processing multiple input files and writing to one output
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:52:01 -0000
If you use a relative URI in xsl:result-document, then it is interpreted
relative to the "base output URI", which in Saxon is the file/URI supplied
as the -o option on the command line.

A useful tip in Saxon: if you don't know where the output documents are
being written, the -t option on the command line will tell you.

However, if you're only writing one output file, it's not clear why you are
using xsl:result-document at all.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/