RE: [xsl] How to store value in a variable and use it elsewhere in the file ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to store value in a variable and use it elsewhere in the file ?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:03:14 -0000
> I'm having problems trying to pass variable values around in
> the file using xslt saxon Is there a better way to do this to
> access those values once they are set in a for-each loop ?

You've now asked the same question in four different ways. Bombarding the
list like this is not a good way to get information. We like to help, but
we're all busy people.

Also, I don't know if it's occurred to you that you might be more likely to
get a helpful response if you say who you are? It's a little thing, but when
you post as "Z W" or "mpc8250" it doesn't make anyone feel very warm towards
you...

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/