Re: [xsl] Modification to The CSV to XML transform XSLT v2 from Andrew Welch

Subject: Re: [xsl] Modification to The CSV to XML transform XSLT v2 from Andrew Welch
From: "Marney Cotterill" <marney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:32:06 +1000
Hi all,

Changing the element part to:

        <xsl:element name="{.}">
        <xsl:value-of select="$lineItems[$pos]" />
         </xsl:element>

Has in fact created a problem. I am happy to leave the initial transform as is and
write another inbetween my final transform, but thought I would document the
problem to see if I am missing something.

1. Changed the <element> tag to <xsl:element......> as above.

2. Recieved the following error in Kernow when runnung the XSLT on the CSV
file:
Error at xsl:element on line 49 of file:/C:/Documents%20and%
20Settings/cotterill/Desktop/csv-to-xml_v3.xslt:
  XTDE0820: Invalid element name. Invalid QName {classDate\r}
XTDE0820: Invalid element name. Invalid QName {classDate\r}
  <impossible to build the stack trace>

3. Here is the test.CSV file from notepad:
classDay,classTime,presenter,classDate
Monday,11am,Mark Smith,12/03/2008
Tuesday,12am,Sally Smith,13/03/2008
Wednesday,1pm,Mark Smith,14/03/2008