RE: [xsl] RNV and xsi:types

Subject: RE: [xsl] RNV and xsi:types
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:59:47 +0800
You'll have to be much more explicit. What is RNV? Yes, there are lots of
limitations in XML Schema Part 2, for example there is no data type for
representing african dance music. Also there is no facility called xsi:types
(QNames) and I guess you could call this a limitation too. The workaround
depends on what you are trying to achieve.

What has all this got to do with XSLT anyway?

I'm sure there's something in ISO 9001:2000 about expressing your
requirements clearly.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/