RE: [xsl] Multi page pdf using fop-one page for each person tag

Subject: RE: [xsl] Multi page pdf using fop-one page for each person tag
From: "Ferry, Jeremy" <Jeremy_Ferry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:23:31 -0500
I do this exact thing for a bill of lading document where each
<SubShipment> is on it's own page. This is the basic FO I use...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsl:stylesheet exclude-result-prefixes="fo" version="1.1"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";

	<xsl:output indent="yes" method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="no"
version="1.0"/>

	<xsl:template match="/">
		<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
			<fo:layout-master-set>
				<fo:simple-page-master
margin-bottom="1cm" margin-left=".5cm" margin-right=".5cm"
margin-top="1cm" master-name="main" page-height="29.7cm"
page-width="21cm">
					<fo:region-body/>
				</fo:simple-page-master>
			</fo:layout-master-set>
			<fo:page-sequence master-reference="main">
				<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
					<xsl:apply-templates
select="//SubShipment"/>
				</fo:flow>
			</fo:page-sequence>
		</fo:root>
	</xsl:template>

	<xsl:template match="SubShipment">

		<!--- ***** put your per page template in here *****
--->

	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Just change SubShipment to person and insert your template.

~Jeremy