RE: [xsl] How to sort a nodeset returned by key()?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to sort a nodeset returned by key()?
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:28:28 +0100
I think something's not working in postings to this list by Dolmen!

All three recent postings are phrased to indicate that there's some XML or
XSLT in the email but no tags are appearing, only disconnected text, possibly
the text nodes.

As a result I haven't a clue what's being discussed in this thread .....

Uncertainly,
Richard.