Re: [xsl] PDF differences - Mac and PC

Subject: Re: [xsl] PDF differences - Mac and PC
From: "Lech Rzedzicki" <xchaotic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:40:27 +0100
I wish I could help more, but I think the fonts are getting embedded
in the PDF, but they're not embedded/shipped within Antenna House
product, so what the processor does is it takes them from the system,
and according to AH FAQ:

"Adobe Type 1 fonts are supported only with Windows2000/XP.

14 fonts in Adobe Type 1 (Courier, Courier-Bold, Courier-Oblique,
Courier-BoldOblique, Helvetica, Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica-Oblique,
Helvetica-BoldOblique, Times-Roman, Times-Bold, Times-Italic,
Times-BoldItalic, Symbol, ZapfDingbats) are called standard 14 fonts
in PDF"

This might be the reason.

Lech