Re: [xsl] add new elements using xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] add new elements using xsl
From: "Felix Geller" <fgeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:08:43 +0200
The @name selects an attribute in the location step with respect to
the context node. But there are no attribute in your version of file
A. More specifically You might need file A to look more like the
following

<sch>
 <si default="My text1" default2="My text2">
 </si>
</sch>

Not sure if this is what you intended to do -- another option would be
to adjust your template. But then again that would simply mean that
file B would be the content of the template element (As there is no
content in file A from which the content of the default elements in
file B could be computed as far as I can tell). If you'd elaborate a
little more on the context of the problem we might be able to help you
on the XSLT side.

Cheers,
Felix