[xsl] Copying nodes in XSLT, quoting goes funny.

Subject: [xsl] Copying nodes in XSLT, quoting goes funny.
From: David <xslt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:08:34 -0400
Hello,

I am using the PHP XSLT extension to convert an XML document to a valid
HTML document.

I am copying some of the XML document to the HTML document using
<xsl:copy-of select="." />

Trouble is, on the outputted document it gives me a tag like this :

world!!!");' />

Looks like because there are double quotes within the value, it is using
single quotes. But the other attribute is using double quotes.

This causes my website not to work in IE6 ( which I unfortunately have to
support ).

Is there anyway to specify that all attributes should be quote one way, and
if there are quotes within to use entities?

I am using PHP 5, XSLTProcessor class. When I call the method
'hasExsltSupport()' on that class it returns true, which means I am using
this library : http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/EXSLT/index.html

Any ideas on how to have the same quotes for all the attributes?

Thanks,

David