Re: [xsl] Force Unicode change

Subject: Re: [xsl] Force Unicode change
From: Jeff Sese <jeferson.sese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:44:55 +0800
You mean &hyphen; to &dash;. I tried it and it gives the same
result(&#x02010;).

I think Michael meant to change to definition of the entity in the DTD;

something like:

<!ENTITY hyphen "&#x002D;">

If you have access to the DTD and allowed to change it.

-- Jeff

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:47 PM To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: [xsl] Force Unicode change

Why not change the definition of the entity in your original XML source?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/