Re: [xsl] Comparison of XSD, NVDL, Schematron and RelaxNG ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Comparison of XSD, NVDL, Schematron and RelaxNG ?
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:39:48 +0200 (CEST)
XSL-List Owner wrote:

  Hi

> XSL-List has a very specific topic: XSL. This includes XSLT and
> XSL-FO. It does NOT include all aspects of XML.  This question
> is out of scope for this forum. Please take it elsewhere.

  Just to give the single point that is on topic in this context: XSLT
2.0 is bound to XSDL for its schema language (I don't say it is good or
bad though, and I don't want to enter this debate.)

  For me that is one of the main "advantages" of XSDL (I won't debate
about intrinsic advantages and drawbacks of schema languages here.)

  I thought that was worth noticing here, but please don't respond off
topic, as Tommie has just reminded us.

  Regards,

--drkm