RE: [xsl] Newbie wants comments too . . .

Subject: RE: [xsl] Newbie wants comments too . . .
From: Tony Nassar <tnassar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 07:27:32 -0700
+1 for Wendell's comments. I'm an experienced developer in numerous languages,
but XSLT killed me at first. Spend the money on Jeni Tennison's book, or the
XSLT Cookbook. The first especially is a great compendium of basic techniques
that you simply have to know. They're part of the folklore, and you won't
learn them by reading the XSLT spec. Trust me: even if your boss won't
reimburse you, you will save yourselves lots of pain (and time...and time is
money).