Re: [xsl] Reusing templates and params

Subject: Re: [xsl] Reusing templates and params
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:49:20 +0100
> I fear I must suffer the wrath of posting a full stylesheet
not a full stylesheet you removed the xsl:stylesheet lines (which just
means anyone running it has to put them back)

it's looping on readString which if passed a zero length string just
calls itself forever, adding a test for that in the when as here
(no need to test string-length > 0, a non empty string test as true.

  <xsl:template name="readString">
    <xsl:param name="inputString" />
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="string($inputString)"/>

then I get output
<myOutput><Line><Value/><Value/><Value/><Value/></Line><Line><Value/><Value/><Value/><Value/></Line><Line><Value/><Value/><Value/><Value/></Line></myOutput>

I think you want non empty value eleemnts but i didn't trace all your
logic, and I don't think you specified your desired output.

If you are using xslt2, I think you just want a couple of calls to
tokenize() (tokenizing on #10 to get the lines, and , to get the
values.) In which case you don't need explict recursion at all.

David