Re: [xsl] XSLT functions for JSON

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT functions for JSON
From: "Jesper Tverskov" <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:08:52 +0200
Robert Koberg wrote:

> You can use an array to set order. This is a place where I wish FXSL
> would be more like the (reference?) implementation org.json's java
> library where when an object  or array is encountered in the JSON, the
> resulting XML is wrapped with 'o' and 'a' elements respectively.

Yes. My formulation is wrong. But as your answer indicates additional
decision making by the maker of the conversion function is needed:
Should I just reorder or should I add more complexity to JSON using
additional arrays in order to preserve order. As I can understand,
FXSL is not doing that. So at least we have an important issue that
could easily make an xml2json transformation wrong.

Jesper