[xsl] How to list the internally assigned priority of all template match rules?

Subject: [xsl] How to list the internally assigned priority of all template match rules?
From: "Ben Stover" <bxstover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:06:25 +0200
Ok, a given XSL stylesheet contains multiple

<xsl:template match=...>

rules. The XSLT processor assigns to each of them a priority (value between -0.25 and 0.5)
according to some calculation spec.

Can I somehow list these (internally) assigned priorities ?

Assume I want a priority ranking according to the textual sequence in the script.
That means the higher the template is mentioned in the xsl src text the higher the priority should be.
Can I somehow tell Saxon to use this priority rule instead of the default priority calculation?

Ben