RE: [xsl] xslt architecture

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt architecture
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:16:31 +0100
All such questions are processor-dependent.

In Saxon, there should be no run-time difference between the two cases.
There are compile-time differences, of course, but they shouldn't be major.

Using imports rather than includes is probably marginally better, as the
conflict resolution for template rules becomes easier.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/