Re: [xsl] XSLT script to report Unicode characters and code blocks in file?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT script to report Unicode characters and code blocks in file?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:28:10 +0100
> I wrote a transformation that uses unparsed-text() and regex processing to
> create an XML version of the Unicode database;

interesting this is also what
http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007xml/unicodedata.xsl
does (although uniocde.xml also has a lot of extra data from other
sources, eg entity name info)

>  you can easily look up what code block a particular character falls
> into because it's part of the data for each character.

The character class is, (represented as

      <character id="U00022" dec="34" mode="text" type="other">
         <unicodedata category="Po"

by the above, but that's not quite the same as the code block though is
it?

David