Re: [xsl] Directory listing, as xml file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Directory listing, as xml file
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:14:24 +0200
That depends too much on your platform to say. Is this XSL-T meant to
run in a filesystem, or is it meant to be running on a server and then
doing a HTTP GET on an address that represents a folder of files?

If in the filesystem then what filesystem, and anyway I don't think
there is a way to do it by the file uri scheme definition, however
maybe specific implementations of the file uri scheme would allow you
to give a folder path like file:///c:/ on Windows for example and get
a list of files back. I don't think so though.

Maybe a particular implementation will do this with file uris for you
though? Thus your xsl-t would be processor specific.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen