RE: [xsl] Simple Metrics Can't see how to do a pattern

Subject: RE: [xsl] Simple Metrics Can't see how to do a pattern
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:22:53 +0100
> I'm trying to sum "countType" for Table1 elements where
> productCategory=MasterCard.
> Its not parsing.
> What's the correct grammar for this?

It's much more productive to show us your code and the error message. Then
we can see where your misunderstandings lie, and we can try to explain what
you've misunderstood. For example, you might have the right expression, but
be executing it in the wrong context.

In the meantime, use

sum(Table1[productType='Amex']/countType)

with leaderBoard as the context node.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/