Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 support in browsers, as of June 2008

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 support in browsers, as of June 2008
From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:17:59 +0200
Robert Koberg wrote:
I don't see any styling information. The STYLE elem in the HEAD looks
like:

<STYLE title="Xml2Rfc (sans serif)" type="text/css"></STYLE>

I think you are relying on the browser's default CSS/stylesheet.

No, I'm not. At least I think so.

How are you checking this?

The XSLT generates inline CSS (check with other UAs or a stand alone XSLT engine).

So what you seem to see is that the builtin XSLT engine in Opera somehow fails to generate the contents of the STYLE element (which would be a different bug than I thought, so at least we're making progress understanding what's going wrong).

BR, Julian